To create a positive cultural change towards the needs of trauma survivors, while reducing and or eliminating violence against women and children by educating them about Trauma Informed Care as well as the example provided by our founder Marsha A. Woodland.
Our Mission is to change the stigma associated with Mental Illness, Addiction, Domestic Violence and Trauma by enhancing services and improving treatment; utilizing Trauma Informed Care, & Education, Encouragement and Empowerment from our consumer centered approach. We meet our consumers exactly where they are.
- Consultancy & Peer Support
- Assessment for trauma & triggers
- Workshops & Support Groups
- Gender Specific Recreation
- Educational & Empowerment Tasks
- Community Orientation & Outreach